* R1-R4 = 220R
Atmega 128 is like other AVR microcontrollers. They are ISP – is in-system programmable. Earlier I wrote an article about AVR ISP programmer where 74HC244 buffer is used. Using buffer is safer for your AVR.
But what if you need 128 atmega programmer without any parts, then you can connect your microcontroller directly to LPT port or use protection resistors (220R) just in case. of course circuit works without resistors, but you put your LPT port at risk.
Just connect GND, SCK, MISO, MOSI and RESET to adequate LPT pins and you can program atmega’s flash memory without removing it from socket. Programming software can be PonyProg. you also need power supply 5v Vcc For IC. if you Using PonyProg make sure the setting like this .
Incoming search terms for the article:
- avr lpt programmer
- atmega8 programmer parallel
- avr programer
- ISP prog avr
- lpt ???????????? ???????????? atmega 8
- lpt spi programateur
- High Voltage Parallel Programmer AVR AVR has two different programming modes called Parallel Programming...
- PicKit 2 PIC Microcontroller programmer I started with a PicKit1. After using it for...
- ATmega8 fuse bit setting The first attention should be paid to clock sources. There...
- Cheap Face Recognation There are currently commercially available system for face recognition, but...
- USB to RS232 Using Atmel ATtiny2313 or ATmega8 The Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface has become extremely...